Social Media Generalist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Social Media Generalist to join our team.
- Works as part of a team to develop large social media campaigns;
- Assists social media management with large projects, events, and community management;
- Analyze the long-term needs of the company’s social media strategy and offer quarterly reports;
- Develop monthly reports on emerging social media trends that will be submitted to the management and executive teams;
- Work closely with the management to develop social media campaigns that help to achieve corporate marketing goals;
- Analyses and reports audience information and demographics, and success of existing social media projects.
- Bachelor’s or associate degree from an accredited college;
- Ability to identify multi-faceted problems affecting achievement of individual goals;
- Possess excellent communication, organizational and creative thinking skills;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.