Software developers design, build and test computer programs for business, education and leisure services.
Software Developer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Software Developer to join our team.
- Participate in Agile routines and ceremonies; daily standups, sprint planning, sprint demos/retrospectives;
- Software development including testing and preparation of technical documentation;
- Be a champion for change and continuous improvement by proposing tools and processes to strive for automation and high-quality code;
- Strongly supports/promotes/implements a component-based architecture;
- Coordinates creation and collection of necessary technology components and integrate them into a coherent site design;
- Responsible for complying with Paradigm IT security requirement and policies;
- Ensures documentation is well maintained;
- Working knowledge of the Investran SDK and API;
- Troubleshoot bugs and issues;
- Developing in a team environment;
- Providing analytical support, database support, and maintenance support for data exploitation systems;
- Leveraging experience to provide support in the areas of data extraction, transformation, and load (ETL), as well as data mapping;
- Continue to grow your skill set and tool kit through team knowledge exchange;
- Create high-quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines;
- Generate a specific set of test files for the new profile.
- Ability to work with teams across geographic bounds;
- High initiative in identifying problems or opportunities and proposing and implementing creative new approaches to address them;
- Experience with project documentation;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team on multiple tasks using Agile Scrum or XP;
- Work and/or academic experience building applications using any of the following;
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with .NET (C#, ASP.NET MVC) design and development;
- Abilitiy to learn and work on different parts of a software stack;
- DevOps experience with IIS, Windows Server 2012/2016, and Cloud Computing Environments;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Strong oral communication skills;
- Participates in department code reviews;
- Able to work in a team environment;
- Experience with Spark, Docker, Openshift, Jenkins.