Sr. Director of Business Development Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Sr. Director of Business Development to join our team.
- Work with projekt202 senior management team to set monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue and sales goals;
- Develops analyses to support business plans and other materials for presentation to the company senior leadership team and Board of Directors;
- Works with company due diligence teams to integrate finds into business evaluations and pro forma financials;
- Be a mentor to all members of the business development and pursuit teams to promote effective and efficient business development pursuits;
- Works with outside advisors on quality of earnings and other financial evaluations of acquisition targets;
- Work with projekt202 Vice-President of Business Development and Vice-President of Customer Experience to set and refine go-to-market strategies.
- Demonstrated ability to pipeline and hire high-performing business development professionals;
- Highly collaborative, self-starter;
- Hunter mentality with a strong focus on new business development;
- Customer-centric, relationship-driven;
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills in order to liaise between the user community, executive sponsors, and the projekt202 team;
- Previous consulting experience is preferred;
- Strong ability to coach and mentor business development professionals to achievement of high performance;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- 5+ years of Business Development / Sales Management or equivalent;
- Three years progressively more responsible work experience in a physician practice, medical office or ambulatory care setting required;
- Bachelor’s degree in a finance related field required; Masters preferred;
- Experience in building a finance function and the roles in that area;
- Exposure to an academic environment strongly desired;
- Demonstrated skills at integration of complex financial information for senior-level management reporting;
- Minimum five years of management experience required.