Sr Software Dev Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Sr Software Dev Engineer to join our team.
- You will anticipate and prevent problems and roadblocks, before they occur, and present technical issues and their impact to leadership;
- You will work towards continuous improvement in software and development process within an agile development team;
- You find and advocate for Industry standards and best practices in development methodologies, techniques, and technologies;
- You will innovate and implement new ideas to solve complex software problems and prototype creative solutions to enable product MVP’s;
- You will communicate and work effectively with geographically distributed cross functional teams;
- You will effectively build and maintain a network of key contacts across company, and leverage these contacts to achieve results;
- You will lead, coordinate, and collaborate on multiple concurrent and complex cross-organizational initiatives;
- You contribute to advancing the team’s design methodology and quality programming practices and mentor junior team members to adapt best practices.
- RESTful Micro Services;
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or equivalent experience;
- AWS: EC2, S3, Lambda, DynamoDB;
- Apache Tomcat, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Docker, Gradle, Grunt;
- Expertise in Java (or C# / Object Oriented), XML, Junit;
- 7 -10 + years of experience in the field of Software Engineering;
- Experience in Agile/Scrum software development practices;
- Significant Experience building web services with these platforms desired;
- Relevant industry experience developing in Java for large ecommerce sites and its associated technology stacks;
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information clearly and concisely;
- Strong experience with SQL databases and NoSQL solutions;
- Strong experience implementing accessibility best practices.