UX Director Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a UX Director to join our team.
- Hiring, managing and mentoring a team of talented product designers;
- Weaving UX best practices and trends into the things our customers can make with Appcues;
- Leading by example—leaving your fingerprints on the design of the product;
- Improving our design processes to deliver great products more efficiently;
- Collaborating with the CPO and VP of Engineering on our product strategy.
- UI Design;
- Interaction Design;
- UX Design;
- Deep knowledge of full user experience design process and ability to contribute at any level;
- Expertise in responsive web design;
- Motivating people outside the UX team to apply user-centered design principles to their work;
- Design-Thinking Process;
- Collaboration with designers, strategists, managers, technologists and executives;
- Enter projects at any level of definition and drive a successful user experience;
- 7+ years of experience in UX design in multiple corporate environments (startup, big corporation, B2B, B2C);
- 5+ years designing experiences for mobile devices;
- Experience with product management;
- Design Tools.