VP, Revenue Operations Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a VP, Revenue Operations to join our team.
- Coordinate with finance teams to plan hiring, headcount timing, and annual planning;
- Lead the design and roll out of compensation plans and quota plans;
- Provide key reporting & actionable data across the revenue management teams;
- Partner with sales leadership to develop and define policies and proceduresLead the sales planning process and territory design;
- Oversee the Revenue Operations Team and all functions related to revenue operations and planning;
- Develop and maintain CRM dashboards and provide reporting on key metrics and analytics related to quota and pipeline attainment;
- Proactively guide business outcomes — use data and analysis to make suggestions on growth areas;
- Own the LeanData tech stack for tools and training;
- Create and maintain board decks and develop and ensure the accurate preparation of sales reports for leadership presentations;
- Work cross functionality with finance, marketing, and product teams to plan 18-24 months ahead.
- Experience with lead-order processes, systems, and frameworks;
- Extensive SFDC CRM experience and experience with SFDC CPQ;
- Understanding of sales methodologies and process;
- Past work with on-boarding curriculums, on-going training, and selling skills;
- Previous history in designing and rolling out comp models (quota plans & compensation models);
- Solid reporting skills with a focus on helping the GTM teams plan ahead;
- Knowledge of commercial contracts, order forms, legal, and pricing;
- Scale experience — have helped previous orgs grown in fast moving environments;
- Planning experience & close coordination across teams needed;
- Detailed knowledge with marketing & sales tech stacks;
- Background with SMB/velocity models in addition to Enterprise functions;
- Teamwork — we will look for a history of good interactions across functions.