Data Integrity Specialist Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Data Integrity Specialist to join our team.
- Work interactively with clients or internal team members to map complex data import/export requirements from/to external client systems;
- Evolve implementation/integration best practices, providing candid feedback on current processes;
- Become an expert in both product’s integration tools;
- Execute the resulting imports/exports and test the results with clients;
- Travel to client sites approximately 10% of the time;
- Ensure that integration work is consistent with overall implementation project plans;
- Resolve data errors and mismatches;
- Work with the clinical team and the customer to resolve complex data issues;
- Analyze clinical data to identify problems and assess data integration feasibility.
- Tolerance for uncertainty combined with the ability to guide clients to a successful outcome;
- A collaborative orientation toward team success and growth;
- Strong client-facing communication, leadership, problem solving and analytical skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Knowledge of FHIR, HL7 2.x, CCD/CCDA, X12 and other standards;
- Relational Databases: PostgreSQL (SQL scripting, json, regular expressions);
- Experience with clinical ontologies (e.g., LOINC, SNOMED, RxNorm ).