Government Pricing Analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Government Pricing Analyst to join our team.
- Assist the CFO to plan, develop, and implement financial policies, procedures and controls;
- Provide oversight for all aspects of contractual/financial planning, control, revenue/margin planning and forecasting;
- Provide support to government accounting and pricing departments, as necessary, to support customer requests for information;
- Provide estimating, pricing and negotiation support for the various contracts’ opportunities;
- Report profitability by product/service and customer;
- Support Monthly CDRLs as needed;
- Responsible for accurate and legal financial practices and reporting.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to create effective collaborations among various levels of staff and work in a team environment;
- Knowledge of Basic Cost Accounting/Allocation;
- Must have demonstrated experience working in a CPFF environment on DoD contracts;
- Knowledge of Government contracting procedures and Federal regulations;
- Work in a team environment;
- Experience with cost accounting and government regulations and government contracts;
- Strong problem-solving skills and demonstrated ability to work under pressure;
- Experience writing the Cost/Price section of the company’s proposal response to include the Cost Narrative Volume;
- Departmental/Division Budget Experience;
- Able to display excellent verbal, written, organizational, and interpersonal communication skills;
- Must be familiar with the FAR and DFAR contract types (CPFF, FFP, T&M, etc.);
- Able to work successfully with considerable independence;
- Course work or experience with business management is essential;
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, financial management business, or a related field with a minimum of 5 years of government contracting experience;
- Project management experience.