International Sales Operations Analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a International Sales Operations Analyst to join our team.
- Some travel required;
- Analyze and understand the global markets for categories of related products and, most importantly, our customers;
- Establish a proper risk and opportunities tracking mechanism for monthly reporting with forecast;
- Understand competitive products, pricing and their effect on customer demand and promotions;
- Respond to all distributor inquiries on quotations and order processing;
- Work with Account Managers to properly account and track for promotional spend, collaborating with finance.
- Collaborate in a flexible, detail-oriented, fast-paced team environment;
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level;
- Nimble, agile, and resourceful; turn challenges into opportunities;
- Highly autonomous and able to work under minimal direction;
- Enjoy the freedom to learn and grow in a passionate environment;
- 2+ years of relevant work experience within a Sales Operations, Demand Planning, or retail or distributor forecasting environment;
- Strategize and plan to map back to specific goals;
- Understand and fully embrace our go-to market approach and mentality;
- Flexible business hours to manage customer base in multiple time zones;
- Strong business acumen;
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Operate with a spirit of continuous inquiry; open to challenge and different paths forward;
- Prior experience with either retail partners/distributors or consumer products/consumer durables required;
- Communicate effectively and directly with others, even those in other locations.