Senior Business Operations Analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Business Operations Analyst to join our team.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets;
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs;
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities garnered from the data analysis;
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports;
- Summarize, group and visualize data sets and information for management and executive review;
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and preserve the data integrity of these sources;
- Create and maintain dashboards and other visualizations of key metrics and business drivers for senior management;
- Create and maintain dashboards and models of key metrics and business drivers;
- Interview technical and non-technical project stakeholders to learn processes, understand requirements, test hypotheses, and/or secure buy-in.
- Experience using BI tools (e.g. Tableau, Looker) and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce) to pull reports, perform analyses, and vet data quality;
- Ability to write basic to intermediate SQL queries, or willingness to quickly learn as needed, is nice to have;
- Capable of working in a team environment;
- Ability to work in a fast-changing environment where structure is limited or being developed;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an ability to tailor the message and communication to the appropriate audience;
- Consultative and advisory skills with a proven ability to build confidence in interacting with internal and external clients;
- Excellent MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook) and Visio Skills;
- Self-motivated individual with strong organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Must be able to see beyond the spreadsheet. Understand the customer needs and why, recommend or present solutions as required;
- Strong communication and interpersonal abilities;
- Previous work experience in Consumer Lending, Banking, or Financial Services;
- 3-5 Years of Experience in an Operational role (Originations, Collections, Care, Support, etc.);
- BA or Equivalent Years of Experience.