Senior ERP Business Analyst Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior ERP Business Analyst to join our team.
- A focus on data and process quality – with experience in SQL scripts and data base queries;
- Maintains relationships with the ERP vendor and vendor partners to stay current with needed and available functionality;
- Supports and maintains the ERP system on a day to day basis – involving the ERP vendor support function as appropriate;
- Provides regular ERP upgrade planning, support and technical leadership – to stay current with the ERP system.
- Ability to plan, prioritize, organize and define objectives;
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with internal and external customers;
- At least five years of ERP-related or enterprise class system experience either in a business or technical capacity;
- Knowledge and experience using Agile methods;
- Ability to work with detailed specifications – and strong problem-solving skills;
- Experience with ERP functions in manufacturing/distribution – including warehouse mgmt;
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer, or related area preferred;
- In depth knowledge of business requirements, design, development and process tools, methods and best practices;
- Ability to work with people in various departments and at all levels within the company;
- Knowledge and experience with SQL, SSRS, .Net-based applications with Flow and Power Apps a plus.