Audio Video Installer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Audio Video Installer to join our team.
- Analyze and ensure security and integrity of all systems and data;
- Collaborate with internal assets and support team to ensure customer needs are met;
- Provide technical assistance and resolve related issues for users and personnel;
- Analyze, test, and implement of system and software ensuring operation compatibility;
- Program Control4, troubleshoot and update software to optimize system performance.
- Strong computer and networking skills;
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred;
- A valid California driver’s license and clean driving record;
- Professionalism when dealing with clients;
- Ability to take lead on an installation and provide direction for other technicians;
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Overtime when requested to meet deadlines for project handovers;
- Able to install and configure hard wired and wireless networks and all associated components (Networking / IT);
- Control4 Programming, Networking & Home Automation Installation. (Required);
- Knowledge of products and installation for home automation, Control4, rack installations, networking etc.