Senior Audio Engineer Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Senior Audio Engineer to join our team.
- Architect and implement audio systems and features from the ground up in our new engine;
- Refine systems throughout the development cycle of the project;
- Code to clearly defined performance and memory usage specs;
- Collaborate with sound designers, artists, designers and other engineers for feature development.
- Strong communication skills;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience;
- Solid architecture, system design, and analytical skills;
- Self-motivated and energetic team player with a strong work ethic and cooperative attitude;
- Ability to write clear, maintainable, portable code;
- Experience developing for multiple platforms (Windows, PS4, Xbox One);
- Experience with network game client/server architecture;
- Strong debugging skills;
- Experience with multi-threaded programming;
- Robust programming skills/experience in C++
- Excellent math skills;
- 7+ years of software development experience;
- Familiarity with Wwise audio middleware.