Social Media Copywriter Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Social Media Copywriter to join our team.
- Ensures messaging is in line with our Brand Voice and Brand Values;
- Stay on voice, on brand and on target;
- Wear multiple hats: jump in on other copy projects where needed;
- Works with Marketing Manager and the Brand Team to create on-brand, engaging social media content;
- Meet quick-turn deadlines, and attend and participate in meetings as required;
- Works with in-house team to deliver assets for calendarized postings;
- Brainstorm and write blog posts for The Republic, Banana Republic’s blog;
- Work with social strategists, producers, designers, video, marketing partners, merchants, and others to determine message and creative execution.
- Able to juggle multiple tasks, timely raise issues, and focuses on key priorities;
- 2+ years experience in crafting short, pithy social media copy;
- Great organizational and planning skills;
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction;
- Some background in a creative agency or in-house setting producing creative copy;
- Able to plan, organize, schedule, and budget in an efficient, productive manner.