Account Services Intern Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Account Services Intern to join our team.
- Back up for answering phones;
- Client presentation coordination with teams;
- Developing and maintaining a working-level understanding of assigned client’s industries, company cultures, products and strategic communication plan;
- ding client meetings (as requested);
- Support for all staff;
- Assistance with event coordination and vendor outreach;
- Documenting discussions during client meetings and conference calls;
- Administrative tasks as requested;
- Prepare weekly reports as requested by account lead;
- reparing account service-related documents such as meeting agendas, meeting reports, proposals and other client communications and correspondence;
- Project management including prepping tasks;
- Contributing marketing ideas and supporting in the creation of marketing plans;
- Proofread client work;
- Staying on top of marketing trends.
- Strong writing skills;
- Strong work ethic;
- Professional conduct within and outside office while conducting agencybusiness;
- High level of organization;
- Solution finder;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Detail oriented;
- Proficient with Mac and Microsoft Office presentation products.