Account Services Representative provides assistance to account holders or tellers by processing transactions or responding to inquiries. Fills the role of teller as needed, to provide coverage for absences or peak business periods. Being an Account Services Representative identifies opportunities for cross-selling and refers customers to appropriate bank personnel. Requires a high school diploma. Additionally, Account Services Representative typically reports to a manager. The Account Services Representative gains or has attained full proficiency in a specific area of discipline. Works under moderate supervision. To be an Account Services Representative typically requires 1-3 years of related experience.
Account Services Representative Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Account Services Representative to join our team.
- Follows up on both expected and expired quotes, helps to keep pipelines up to date;
- Gets references for customers and gathers information on licenses and use of Ignition;
- Constructs quotes and generates invoices;
- Supports customer service inquiries;
- Schedules demos for new or existing leads as well as informs integrators on updated demos;
- Promptly responds to customer emails, voicemails, and all other inquiries the ASR is responsible for;
- Keeps accurate records in CRM of all interactions between themselves and customers;
- Helps keep up-to-date accounts, such as addresses, locations, tags, contracts, etc.
- Maintain an organized system that keeps track of accounts, files and reports;
- Positive outlook with a professional etiquette;
- 2+ years’ experience in an administrative role that was primarily support a Sales team;
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration, Communications, Marketing or related field;
- Ability to self-start, motivate others to keep a positive focus on goals and deadlines;
- Experience with a Sales CRM software i.e. Salesforce, Hubspot, Freshsales, Pipedrive;
- Able to multi-task and jump on projects for several people throughout the Sales Team, while staying focus and completing goals by their deadlines;
- Be able to demonstrate computer proficiency in MS Word/Excel and email platforms i.e. Gmail /Outlook;
- Excellent communication skills via the phone, email and face to face.