Accounting Clerk II performs routine accounting activities such as maintenance of the general ledger, preparation of various accounting statements and financial reports. Reviews, codes and verifies transactions and journal entries. Being an Accounting Clerk II completes moderately complex calculations. Reconciles accounts and bank statements. Additionally, Accounting Clerk II may also process accounts payable and receivable transactions. Has a basic understanding of bookkeeping and accounting principles. Typically requires a high school diploma. Typically reports to a supervisor. The Accounting Clerk II gains or has attained full proficiency in a specific area of discipline. To be an Accounting Clerk II typically requires 1-3 years of related experience.
Accounting Clerk II Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Accounting Clerk II to join our team.
- Code invoices;
- Payment Schedule Maintenance;
- Month End Close;
- Code all invoices and credit card expenses for processing;
- Issue credit card expense reports to individuals and managers for approval prior;
- Communicating all weekly deposit payments due to Accounts Payable;
- Coordinate with other departments on proper coding for invoices;
- Entering all non-inventory purchase order invoices into NetSuite accurately on a;
- Weekly Deposit Payment Maintenance;
- Coordinate with other departments on proper coding of credit card expenses;
- Enter all items from payment schedules into NetSuite for;
- timely basis;
- Code all credit card expenses for processing;
- Credit Card Coding.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent critical thinking, verbal and written communications skills;
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to multi-task;
- Experience using an ERP system and Microsoft Excel and Word preferred;
- Associate degree in Accounting preferred, or equivalent work experience.