Accounting & Finance Internship Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Accounting & Finance Internship to join our team.
- Review expenses to confirm that they comply with company policy;
- Assist with general accounting month-end closing procedures;
- Analyze and review financial statements;
- Analyzes and reconciles general ledger accounts;
- Provide support for ERP system management;
- Develop and configure dashboards for new management system;
- Participate in day-to-day accounting operations;
- Complete special projects as needed and other duties as assigned.
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check;
- Strong background in Microsoft Office- especially Microsoft Excel;
- Interest in Accounting/Finance as a future endeavor;
- A high level of integrity, accuracy, dependability, enthusiasm, and confidentiality;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Strong technical and organizational skills in addition to excellent written and verbal communication skills, in a professional environment;
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without Visa sponsorship;
- Position will require a minimum of 10 hours and a maximum of 20 hours per week.