Admin assistants give support to offices by organising meetings, typing documents and updating computer records.
Admin Assistant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Admin Assistant to join our team.
- Conduct internet research;
- Assists in revisions, formatting and editing of guidelines, policies and procedures and maintains the most updated version in appropriate database;
- Participate in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports;
- Provide cover for key areas of responsibility for rest of Admin Team as required and provide assistance to other support teams;
- Data entry;
- Completes projects/tasks that President and Vice President ask in a timely manner;
- Maintain and order office supplies, stationery and consumables;
- Assist with the coordination of daily activities and employee-related functions;
- Respond to all complaints in a friendly and professional manner;
- Assist with office events and food catering;
- Manage security by following procedures and controlling access;
- Operates copying/fax machines;
- Book flights, hotels, and other reservations for industry events;
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (including email, memos, letters, faxes and forms).
- Prior administrative experience;
- Valid registered vehicle insurance;
- Pay is based on computer testing and experience;
- Strong time management and problem solving skills with the ability to prioritize work;
- Manage correspondence, and meetings within the department;
- Working with customers in a fast-paced, sometimes stressful environment is necessary also;
- Significant experience with office management systems and procedures, as well as with office equipment, such as printers and fax machines;
- Must be able to read & understand written & verbal instructions in English ;
- Proficient on MS Office 360 Applications, Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint;
- C and above in English and Maths;
- Polished/ Professional Appearance;
- Excellent computer skills, especially typing;
- Willingness to work as needed;
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, with close attention to detail;
- Answer telephone/route messages serving as a liaison between physicians and patients.