Administrative Assistant IV provides administrative support in a variety of functions to an executive, team, department or another group in an organization. Collects, reviews and analyzes complex and/or confidential information and creates reports, charts, budgets, and other presentation materials. Being an Administrative Assistant IV responds to or routes priority or confidential inquiries from external or internal sources with correspondence or other messaging on behalf of the executive. Schedules and coordinates meetings, travel, and other group activities. Additionally, Administrative Assistant IV may plan and schedule work and direct other staff to deliver support. Has advanced word processing, spreadsheet, database, graphics software, and analytical skills. Typically requires a high school diploma or its equivalent. Typically reports to a top executive. The Administrative Assistant IV has gained full proficiency in a broad range of activities related to the job. Independently performs a wide range of complex duties under general guidance from supervisors. To be an Administrative Assistant IV typically requires 5-7 years of related experience.
Administrative Assistant IV Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Administrative Assistant IV to join our team.
- Schedules and maintains calendar of appointments, meetings and travel itineraries and coordinates related arrangements;
- Tracks continuing education and other licensing and membership requirements and payment deadlines for attorneys;
- Assists in preparation of or prepares budget and related records;
- Maintains records of expenses and compiles expense reports;
- Composes and/or initiates correspondence, memoranda and reports;
- Records and distributes minutes of meetings;
- Organize and coordinate large-scale Laboratory conferences, workshops, seminars, site visits, etc;
- Act as CIT/phone coordinator for Wilson Lab;
- Answer main phone line, triage customers as appropriate using multi-line phone system;
- Arrange complex travel (foreign and domestic), schedule meetings and manage calendars;
- Handle confidential and sensitive information with tact and independently draft correspondence;
- Provide back-up support for Cornell High Energy Synchrotron Source (CHESS) user office.
- Excellent customer-facing skills and business maturity to interface with important Boston Scientific customers;
- Strong sense of responsibility and urgency as well as attention to detail;
- Certification in assigned area preferred;
- 3 Years with high school degree/equivalent, or an equivalent combination of education/work experience;
- Strong proficiency in MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint;
- Organized, proactive, collaborative, and possess strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required;
- Highest ethical standards. Discretion and sound judgment when dealing with confidential and/or sensitive information.