Administrative Representative Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Administrative Representative to join our team.
- Clean vehicle interior and exterior by hand or by operating washing equipment when needed;
- Assess condition of rental upon return;
- Meet and greet customers in a friendly and timely manner;
- Provide directions and general assistance;
- Understand and communicate rental terms and conditions, vehicle features and other services;
- Responsible for notifying Management of any known vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance;
- Process returns, check-ins and exit transactions;
- Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers as they pick up and return vehicles;
- Perform miscellaneous and backup duties job-related duties as assigned.
- If you have a moving violation for going 20mph or more OVER the speed limit, this must be your only violation in the last 3 years;
- Must have at least 1 year prior customer service retail or administrative support experience;
- Applicant cannot have interviewed for this position with Enterprise Rent-A-Car within the last 6 months;
- If you have 2 moving violations in the past 3 years, the oldest violation must be at least 2 years old;
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on MVR in the past 5 years;
- Must be at least 18 years old;
- Must have availability to work a flexible Part Time schedule (up to 25hrs/wk);
- Must have availability to work the following Part Time schedule (up to 25hrs/wk): Monday, Wednesday, Friday (8:00am-6:00pm);
- Must have availability to work part time hours (25 hours/week) between Monday-Saturday (flexible based on availability);
- Must have availability to work Part Time: Monday 8am-6pm, Wednesday 8am-1pm, Friday 8am-6pm, Saturday 9am-12pm.