Bookkeeping clerks , also known as bookkeepers , often are responsible for some or all of an organization’s accounts, known as the general ledger. They record all transactions and post debits (costs) and credits (income).
Bookkeeping Clerk Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Bookkeeping Clerk to join our team.
- Bookkeeping/Financial Duties;
- Title Processing.
- Able to work well with others, friendly, and excellent interpersonal skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Google Applications, and Online Automotive Applications;
- Clean driving record;
- Able to meet deadlines and perform all expected administrative duties including; Credit Card Processing, generating reports, and Bank Deposits;
- Bilingual in English and Spanish;
- Must be able to successfully complete drug screening and work in a drug-free environment.