Customer Experience Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Customer Experience Manager to join our team.
- Serve as the Italic brand voice on the front line with all of our customers;
- Oversee and maintain excellent CSAT and delivery times metrics while troubleshooting issues;
- Surface areas of improvement to leadership and suggest solutions;
- Recruit, train, and manage our remote customer experience associates;
- Create and document workflows for scaling our customer experience.
- Constantly looking for innovative and creative solutions;
- Icing on the cake: Editorial or writing experience;
- Strong leadership skills–can effectively coach and motivate others;
- Excellent computer skills including experience with ticket-based support tools like Kustomer, Gorgias, or Zendesk;
- Comfortable bringing structure to undefined procedures;
- Able to identify customer needs and tailor solutions accordingly;
- Open to a flexible schedule with some weekend and holiday hours;
- Strong writing skills and detail-oriented mindset;
- Highly detail oriented;
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills;
- Roll-up-your-sleeves attitude;
- Fluency in French preferred;
- Thrives in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment;
- Great emotional intelligence and interest in helping others;
- Passionate about customer experiences.