Resort representatives look after holidaymakers during their stay.
Customer Service Rep Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Customer Service Rep to join our team.
- Inventory control and cycle counts;
- Distribute vendor acknowledgements to PO writers;
- Build a thorough working knowledge of products, consumer demand, market prices & brand compliance;
- Assist in driving field productivity through efficient call handling and support;
- Record and classify all inbound calls;
- Researches required information using available resources. Identifies and escalates priority issues and complaints;
- Maintain open communication with management and other team members;
- Process orders using ERP system;
- Adheres to daily schedules and assignments;
- Process scheduling requests in a timely fashion;
- Performs other related duties as assigned;
- Upselling and educating customers about products available;
- Understand pricing model and effectively communicate price levels to customers for specific sku’s;
- Serves as the primary point of contact for our customers related to the timeliness of service;
- Works effectively in a structured, production environment.
- Basic knowledge of electrical power;
- High level of initiative and resiliency;
- Must type 50 WPM or more (will be tested);
- 2 to 4 years of call center experience or experience in automotive industry;
- Detail oriented;
- 0-2 years customer service related experience required;
- Advanced judgment, negotiation and problem solving skills;
- Chinese language fluency;
- Organization skills and Excellent phone etiquette;
- Friendly, helpful demeanor with a customer-service attitude;
- Efficient and proactive;
- Skilled in the use of personal computers and Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook;
- HS Diploma or equivalent;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Outlook, Word & Excel;
- Typing speed of 50+ wpm.