Customer Service Representatives Customer service representatives interact with customers to handle complaints, process orders, and answer questions.
Customer Service Representative Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Customer Service Representative to join our team.
- Provides a positive customer experience while developing and maintaining strong customer relationships;
- Empathize with and prioritize customer needs;
- Professionally respond to all clients and/or vendors and escalate issues, complaints or service disruptions according to procedures,
- Greet event attendees in a timely and positive manner – create a positive experience for the attendee;
- Managing several customer accounts per month;
- Assist customers on finding the right products for their needs. Process special order requests if we don’t carry needed products in stock;
- Work closely with customers (Internal and External) to resolves customer requests, questions and complaints;
- Follow up with customers regarding orders or repairs;
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation;
- Effectively complete the application process, UCC process and customer correspondence; accept additional administrative duties;
- Communicate effectively using various communication methods such as phone, email, IM, etc;
- Attend ongoing training sessions to stay up-to-date on product knowledge;
- Maintaining FM Audit by adding new accounts and assisting customers with reinstallation when they stop reporting;
- Manages multiple large projects simultaneously across multiple clients to ensure timely and quality completion of all deliverables;
- Respond to customer inquiries about products or services.
- Write in a clear and concise manner;
- Strong attention to detail skills;
- Engage in-person and phone conversations with customers, sales reps, and drivers;
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively;
- Experience of at least 5 years, furniture preferred;
- Passion for helping others;
- Ability and willingness to make key contributions to the growth of the business;
- Processing customer orders for all customer types;
- Problem-solving skills, and the ability to think under pressure;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Must have a positive, “can do” attitude and have a genuine need to help people;
- Ability to perform at a high level in a fast-paced environment;
- Goal oriented with a healthy competitive spirit;
- Ability to communicate clearly and collaborate effectively;
- Type a minimum of 45 words per minute.