The Customer Success Executive ensures that provided goods or services consistently meet client needs. Develops and maintains favorable relationships with new and existing clients in order to increase revenue. Being a Customer Success Executive may require a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent. May be responsible for providing sales quotations as well as sustaining and renewing client contracts. In addition, Customer Success Executive typically reports to a supervisor or manager. Being a Customer Success Executive contributes to moderately complex aspects of a project. Work is generally independent and collaborative in nature. Working as a Customer Success Executive typically requires 4 -7 years of related experience.
Customer Success Executive Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Customer Success Executive to join our team.
- Constantly seek and exhibit a deep understanding of Zipnosis key success factors, ROI and product differentiators;
- Represent both internally and externally the values and brand of Zipnosis in all interactions;
- Partner with internal and external customer teams to manage a strategic and tactical plan to achieve the customers’ virtual care strategy and roadmap;
- Work across teams on Request for Proposals and participate in new sales opportunities;
- Lead, drive and own relationship with a portfolio of strategic customers;
- Successfully manage and negotiate customer contract;
- Plan, manage and successfully lead presentations and face to face meetings with key customer stakeholders including C-suite audiences;
- Actively partner with Professional Services team in creation of project implementation scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders;
- Thoroughly understand and support each customer’s virtual care strategy and technology roadmap as they integrate the Zipnosis platform;
- Serve as the point of escalation for customer issues; ensure all concerns are addressed quickly, thoroughly and successfully.
- Strong evidence of the ability to expand strategic vision with executive-level decision-makers;
- Proven ability to analyze data, diagnose client needs, make accurate conclusions and provide recommendations;
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Minimum of 8 – 10 years of key client consultative experience in account management, customer implementation or project management;
- Minimum of 5 years relationship management with healthcare IT and/or hospital or health systems;
- Clear ability to think strategically and execute methodically through an entire project and client lifecycle;
- Exceptional problem-solving skills with the ability to work in a rapidly-changing environment and comfort working through ambiguous situations;
- Demonstration of a strong technical aptitude: evidence of curiosity around new technologies and eagerness to learn;
- Demonstrated ability to develop authentic relationships and conduct substantive content discussions with key decision-makers.