The Customer Success Manager resolves client issues, researches problems, and makes recommendations for potential product enhancements or modifications. Maintains and increases sales by cultivating client relationships and meeting their operational needs. Being a Customer Success Manager may assist in the preparation of sales forecasts, quotes or negotiations. Explores various marketing channels to improve sales performance. In addition, Customer Success Manager requires a high school diploma or its equivalent. Typically reports to a manager. Being a Customer Success Manager works on projects/matters of limited complexity in a support role. Work is closely managed. Working as a Customer Success Manager typically requires 0-2 years of related experience.
Customer Success Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our team.
- Act as customer advocate and liaison to become a Trusted Advisor;
- Become a product expert;
- Build and maintain strategic relationships with senior-level marketing contacts (CMO, VP, Director, and Manager) as well as key users of atEvent;
- Deliver solutions to user queries through a deep understanding of the product and customer;
- Provide an outstanding customer experience to Onit enterprise B2B clients throughout their entire Onit journey;
- Execute retention plans during the customer lifecycle, leveraging metric analysis and upsells;
- Be an internal advocate for customer needs and feature requests across product, internal support, engineering and Sales;
- Ensure organizations are maximizing the Funraise platform to achieve their business goals;
- Partner with cross-functional teams to drive account to contract renewals/upsells;
- Designing pilots and programs to achieve those KPIs;
- Own the engagement, retention, and growth of your customers by building and nurturing relationships and ensuring the success of their strategies;
- Drive the subscription renewal and/or expansion process following the prescribed process and utilizing appropriate tools, resources, etc. as needed;
- Improve overall customer satisfactionand drive new business growth through greater advocacy & reference-ability;
- The establishment of success plans and standard methodologies with our customers;
- Developing success plans for unhealthy customers.
- Strong organizational skills;
- At least 3 years of customer facing experience in a Customer Success, Sales, Account Management or Project Management role;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience;
- Ability to operate in a fast paced and demanding work environment;
- Experience in running governance of complex deployment and usage projects within large organizations;
- Proven effectiveness in complex digital transformation projects;
- Excellent time-management, organization and project management skills;
- A passion for user/consumer experience, analytics, product, and technology;
- Experience as an advanced user on a robust, SaaS-based enterprise software platform;
- Technically minded but solutions oriented;
- At ease demonstrating product functionality; ability to provide comprehensive overview of key business use cases;
- Experience working on enterprise accounts (with ASP in $100k+ range);
- High empathy for end users; able to influence user behavioral changes;
- A passion for helping brands and retailers to improve customer experience.