Customer Success Team Lead Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Customer Success Team Lead to join our team.
- Manage a bob of business: renewals and upsells;
- Establish and maintain relationship executive, strategic account planning, internal advocacy;
- Become the customer advocate in Hibob, representing the customer to dev and product;
- Collaborate with our Product, Dev, Marketing and Sales team;
- Become a trusted advisor and ambassador of change in our customers’ workplace;
- Protect existing revenue streams, identify and neutralize competitive threats;
- Meet net retention and CSAT/ NPS KPIs through data driven analysis, planning, and execution;
- Assess client health and develop strategies to mitigate churn.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree; preference for computer science or related degrees;
- A deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models with SMB and enterprise level accounts;
- 5+ years of experience in customer-facing organizations;
- 2+ years leading a CS team;
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for revenue and growth;
- Combination of post-sale and sales experience – ideal;
- Business mindset with proven excellent business results;
- Experience with enterprise accounts;
- Background in HRM implementation or similar – advantage;
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.