Customer Success Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Customer Success to join our team.
- Create customer-facing resources, such as help documents or how-to videos;
- Participate in planning for Users’ Conferences or other customer events;
- Contribute to product enhancement road map, testing, and documentation efforts;
- Provide exceptional customer support to our clients;
- Manage new customer on-boarding, including project management and training;
- Develop expert-level understanding of our products;
- Build strong on-going relationships with our customers through regular check ins.
- Proficient computer skills, including web-based software and standard office applications;
- Previous professional experience in a software support role is preferred;
- Excellent communication, organization, and interpersonal skills;
- Previous exposure to public procurement or special education is a plus;
- Technical knowledge is a plus (we work with a lot of developers);
- BA/BS degree or equivalent;
- Strong communication + ability to interact with other humans;
- Knack for analyzing data so that you can better figure out from a big picture standpoint what is working and what’s not working for our customers;
- Minimum 2+ years in a customer facing position;
- Familiarity with Slack and Zendesk are great, but not required (this can be easily learned on the job).