Data Entry/Administrative Assistant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Data Entry/Administrative Assistant to join our team.
- Unpacking supplies;
- Creating style masters in our POS system;
- Heavy data entry;
- Opening/sorting mail;
- Analytics- weekly reporting; analyzing sales, identifying top sellers and writing reorders, identifying under-performing styles and entering markdowns;
- Seeing the merchandise process through from order entry to product receipt to merchandise processing and distribution;
- Entering and receiving purchase orders in our POS system;
- Answer customer inquiries;
- Communicating with vendors and our buying team, handling returns to vendors, updating On Order report, issuing Debit and Credit memos.
- Previous computer experience;
- Able to type 40 words per minute;
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Must be punctual, reliable, highly organized, and honest;
- Must be available at least 5 days per week, Mon-Fri;
- Must have completed high school or equivalent;
- Must have STRONG written and communication skills;
- Must have some Excel skills;
- Must have reliable transportation;
- Must have strong basic math skills.