Data Entry Administrator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Data Entry Administrator to join our team.
- Verify data by comparing it to source documents;
- Type in data provided directly from customers;
- Retrieve data from the database or electronic files as requested;
- General Admin duties;
- Perform regular backups to ensure data preservation;
- Sort and organize paperwork after entering data to ensure it is not lost;
- Create spreadsheets with large numbers of figures without mistakes;
- Transfer data from paper formats into computer files or database systems using keyboards, data recorders or optical scanners;
- Update existing data.
- Great attention to detail;
- Excellent knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets (MS Office Word, Excel etc.);
- Basic understanding of databases;
- Fast typing skills;
- High school degree or equivalent;
- Working knowledge of office equipment and computer hardware and peripheral devices;
- Proven experience as data entry clerk;
- Good command of English both oral and written and customer service skills;
- Advance degree MAY be substituted for experience, where applicable. (accounting or office services degree);
- 2+ years experience in data entry, demonstrates strong communication skills with customers, vendors and co-workers;
- SAP or ERP related knowledge is a plus;
- 2 + Years experience with Word, Excel, Outlook;
- High School Diploma or GED.