Department Supervisor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Department Supervisor to join our team.
- Learn all aspects of the Department management tasks and responsibilities;
- Assist in the hiring process and new associate orientation;
- Lead the team in implementing process improvements;
- Develop as the SME for ERP deployment;
- Ensure completion of all Preventative Maintenance within the departments;
- Lead the Department to meet all Goals and Objectives;
- Ensures Department adheres to all Safety requirements and guidelines;
- Drive the Department to resolve all assigned RFA’s for root cause and timely closure (Action Items);
- Maintain Department staffing;
- Plan and prioritize daily job assignments along with coordination with off shift supervisor including scheduled overtime requirement;
- Communicate (lead by example) Company Mission and Values;
- Develop employees through effective use of the Employee Management System;
- Demonstrate support for Company programs through words and actions;
- Lead the team in resolving product, process and equipment issues;
- Own every order in Department from start to finish.
- Bending, stooping, reaching, twisting, lifting, pushing, pulling and moving items.