Entry Level Customer Service Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Entry Level Customer Service to join our team.
- Responding to telephone inquiries and complaints using standard scripts and procedures;
- Implementing coaching and feedback in order to achieve individual and team performance goals;
- Verify information from insurance representatives;
- Gathering information, researches/resolves inquiries and logs customer calls;
- Take an average of 100 calls per day from insurance companies;
- Manage large amounts of inbound calls in a timely manner;
- Complete data entry for vehicle damages;
- Navigate multiple screens and programs while on the phone with insurance companies.
- Team player;
- Good Listening Skills;
- Must have a high school diploma or GED;
- Must be proficient using Email and Microsoft Word;
- Must be able to type 15 words per minute.