Executive Personal Assistant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Executive Personal Assistant to join our team.
- Responsible for organizing and managing a heavy calendar with a complex schedule of business and personal matters;
- Prepare and process expense reports via our expense management system;
- 24/7 awareness as needed by principal;
- Responding to a heavy volume of phone calls and directing messages accurately;
- Act as primary gatekeeper and liaison for principal;
- Communicate and coordinate with domestic staff, vendors and contractors, etc. as needed;
- Office administrative tasks and responsibilities pertaining to principal;
- Manage ad hoc responsibilities as they arise;
- Book and manage personal and business travel including flights, hotels and transportation;
- Booking any appointments, private & commercial flights, travel arrangements, and organizing detailed itineraries;
- Managing the CEO’s calendar and schedule;
- Booking and managing all travel logistics;
- Managing executive’s contacts;
- Support and assist CEO in numerous daily tasks, such as expense reports, correspondence, and managing accounts;
- Confirming and coordinating appointments and logistics.
- 3+ years’ experience as a personal assistant (MUST);
- Advanced computer skills including MS Office with Word and Excel (MUST);
- 5+ years’ experience as a C level Executive Assistant (MUST);
- BA degree or higher (MUST);
- Minimum 60+ WPM typing (MUST).