Personal assistants carry out support tasks for individuals and managers including administration, diary management and event planning.
Executive Secretary Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Executive Secretary to join our team.
- Field telephone calls and manage incoming and outgoing correspondence;
- Create and maintain an organized filing system;
- Takes minutes at meetings and transcribes same;
- Coordinates travel arrangements by making necessary reservations for transportation and hotel accomodations; prepares all related travel documents;
- May monitor and maintain monthly expenses for the office; reconciles expenses charged to each account;
- Coordinates the office’s filing system, ordering of supplies and work assignments of office clerical personnel;
- Maintain and coordinate schedules, appointments, and calendars;
- Performs other related duties as assigned;
- Create spreadsheets, presentations, and marketing materials.
- Establish and maintain both hardcopy and computer based filing systems, to include performing routine filing of various office data/record files;
- Support the creation of office briefings either as the one creating or reviewing the briefing content and format;
- Prepare, review and/or edit correspondences such as form letters, reports, tables, spreadsheets, and other printed material;
- Perform basic research in support of reports and other administrative requirements;
- Support creation of Staff Summary Sheets (SSS) and staffing of documents for review and/or signatures;
- Assist with the preparation of materials needed for conferences, correspondence, appointments, travel, meetings, telephone calls, etc;
- Process mail to include retrieval, opening (as required), inspecting, distributing, and picking-up for mailroom delivery.