Front Desk Administrative Assistant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Front Desk Administrative Assistant to join our team.
- Managing Google Docs and Google Sheets;
- Sending, receiving, tracking records faxes and medical/ imaging referrals;
- Familiar with Google drive and app functions.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language in a business environment;
- Ability to think strategically;
- Ability to maintain the highest levels of confidentiality;
- Works well independently and as a team player;
- Advanced proficiency with PC navigation and ability to work effectively with proprietary, web-based tools. Experience with Google suite preferred;
- Self-motivated and confident;
- Two years previous administrative support experience preferred;
- Microsoft office suite experience required; Excel, Word, and PowerPoint;
- Time Management & Prioritization;
- Teachable with a pleasant demeanor and attitude;
- Detail-oriented/expert in the organization – the ability to use systems or processes to prevent things from falling through fall the cracks;
- Not intimidated by a large caseload and ability to work under stress of deadlines;
- Team player with a positive attitude;
- Exceptional organizational skills including a strong attention to detail;
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to convey messages in a professional manner.