Front Desk Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Front Desk to join our team.
- Take prospective members on tours;
- Respond to member questions and concerns in a timely and professional manner and elevate to Assistant Manager or Manager as needed;
- Maintaining a pleasant environment for students, teachers, and clients;
- Acts as HEDIS champion for the PCP by providing visibility of HEDIS needs for scheduled patients;
- Taking reservations via phone, email or messenger;
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed;
- Clearly communicates information about ChenMed clinical personnel to patients and other individuals;
- Escorts patients to exam rooms and ensures their comfort and well-bring prior to leaving;
- Prepare the office and front desk area for the next day;
- Presents patients with customer service survey during check out and escalates if needed for immediate service recovery;
- Checks in patients via RIS;
- Keeping front lobby tidy;
- Other relevant duties as assigned;
- Build and Maintain client relations through excellent customer service and promotion;
- Reviewing insurance authorization forms and verifying accuracy.
- Strong organizational skills; Proven ability to manage multiple tasks and be flexible;
- Proven ability to communicate effectively in writing; Ability to proofread and edit copy;
- Strong customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills.