Full Time Overnight Customer Service Representative Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Full Time Overnight Customer Service Representative to join our team.
- Perform miscellaneous and backup duties job-related duties as assigned;
- Initiate rental contract based on customer reservations or on-the-spot need;
- Understand and communicate rental terms and conditions, vehicle features and other services;
- Responsible for notifying Management of any known vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance;
- Assist to assess condition of rental upon return;
- Process returns, check-ins and exit kiosk transactions;
- Meet and greet customers in a friendly and timely manner;
- May sell optional protection products, upgrades, fuel options and other additional equipment;
- Provide directions and general assistance;
- Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers and assessing their rental needs in person and over the phone.
- High school diploma or GED required;
- Must be at least 18 years old;
- Must have at least 1 year prior customer service retail or administrative support experience;
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company now or in the future;
- Must have no drug or alcohol related convictions within the past 5 years;
- Apart from religious observation, must be available to work Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 11pm-7:30am;
- Apart from religious observation, must be available to work Thursday, Friday, Sunday and Monday from 9pm-7:30am;
- Apart from religious observation, must be available to work Saturday, Sunday, Monday and Tuesday from 9pm-7:30am.