HR Business Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a HR Business Manager to join our team.
- Understand the organization’s business strategies in order to provide HR insights and solutions to business challenges;
- Encourage and build positive employee relations;
- Ensure timely and clear communication within the business unit on HR policies, practices and initiatives;
- Manage necessary data input and reporting using applicable HR systems;
- Understand the company’s total compensation strategy and facilitate pay actions.
- Experience working with management on talent attraction and retention initiatives in support of a fast paced functional area;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Works in an office environment sitting at a desk, table or computer workstation for extended periods of time;
- Have led large groups through significant change utilizing effective project management and change management techniques and processes;
- May travel by car, plane or other form of transportation to attend business meetings or conferences;
- Deep understanding of HR functions, industry and business leadership;
- Strong mindset for continuous improvement and meeting or exceeding client expectations;
- Experience in a large, global organization;
- Knowledge of organization design principles;
- Experience developing and interpreting business critical people data and analytics;
- Demonstrated ability to influence, evaluate and manage conflicting priorities effectively in a fast paced environment with senior level leaders;
- Flexible work style and approach based on client needs;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, ability to analyze data, understand trends; develop recommendations for action based on the analysis;
- Experience in a HR generalist, consulting or business partner role with staffing expertise;
- Approximately 50-80 percent of the time spent on the job involves the use of a personal computer.