Human resources (HR) managers develop, deliver and manage HR policies and plans.
HR Director Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a HR Director to join our team.
- Facilitates professional development, training, and certification activities for staff;
- Manage any reductions-in-force, restructures or position eliminations;
- Stay current and relevant on topics and trends that redefine HR success, including talent and rewards;
- Partner with the legal department as needed/required;
- Assist managers in navigating through LOA, STD, LTD, and FMLA issues;
- compensation and benefits administration;
- Supporting organizational change;
- Coordinate management training in interviewing, selection, terminations, promotions, performance management, and employee relations training;
- Develop, apply and evaluate the policies and procedures for all human resources functions and ensure they are reviewed regularly for compliance;
- Provide excellent internal customer service and support on all employment related matters;
- Manage Company HRIS system;
- Identifying human resources’ needs and propose action plans (budgets, resources, schedules etc.) and their implementation;
- Ensure impartial investigations and responses to employee complaints;
- Coordinate agency’s Open Enrollment annually with health insurance, retirement and Cafeteria Plan enrollments in November and December;
- Administer ESC retirement plans and required reporting.
- 10+ years’ experience in a Human Resources role supporting a non-exempt workforce of 100+ employees in manufacturing environment required;
- Understands and complies with the rules, regulations, policies, and procedures of GTI;
- Demonstrated track record of developing effective relationships across all levels of organizations and with diverse client groups;
- Demonstrated ability to support major initiatives across challenging business groups;
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources, Communications, Business or related field required;
- Benefits administration;
- Hands on tactical capability as well as ability to drive strategic initiatives as needed to build an HR Team;
- 8+ years experience with HR & Compliance for a high growth, dynamic organization;
- 8+ years of HR experience with 3 years in a supervisor role;
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or related field;
- 5 plus years of HR generalist experience;
- Excellent presentation skills for new employee on-boarding, trainings, and staff development;
- Prior Production Plant and Food Industry experience is a plus;
- Experience with ERISA Plan documents and prior ERISA plan management;
- SHRM or HRCI certifications preferred.