Human resources (HR) managers develop, deliver and manage HR policies and plans.
HR Manager Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a HR Manager to join our team.
- Maintaining employee files and ensuring they are up-to-date;
- Maintain and grow knowledge of California employment law & compliance issues such as EEO/AAP, ADA, FLSA and FMLA;
- Recruiting top talent at all levels and have a process for recruiting success and standards;
- Manage the recruitment life cycle i.e. recruiting, onboarding, exit interviews;
- Conducting performance appraisals;
- Ability to maximize employee benefits;
- Work to create a positive work environment;
- Provide direction and leadership to engage employees;
- Coordinate Travel Reduction Program, write Travel Reduction Plan, conduct yearly transportation survey;
- Maintain new hire, termination, transfer and promotion logbook;
- Evaluate and develop employees and manage performance reviews;
- Responsible for investigations, conflict resolution, employee communications, and management coaching;
- Performance management using on-line tools in place.
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills;
- Provide an effective, quality transactional service across the areas of recruitment, training, and employee relations;
- Must be a self-starter and possess strong leadership, organizational, facilitation, and teamwork skills;
- Workday experience;
- Will also be in charge of staffing temporary employees during the busy season;
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Business preferred;
- 5+ years of HR experience;
- Non-union facility;
- Training & Development;
- 5 years progressive Human Resources Experience;
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources, Communications, Business or related field required;
- BS Degree in Human Resources or related field or any equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office, Sage, Timberline;
- Understands and complies with the rules, regulations, policies, and procedures of GTI;
- Minimum 3 years of HR experience.