Insurance Customer Service Representative Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Insurance Customer Service Representative to join our team.
- Receives and resolves member/customer complaints and seeks assistance from management in complaint resolution as necessary;
- Responds to customer inquiries and refers to agent when appropriate;
- Participates in office events developed to generate revenue, improve member awareness of products and support local community activities;
- Provides a high level of administrative support to Travel and Insurance Agents during peak periods;
- Participates in a team environment to promote customer satisfaction and consistent service following the customer service model.
- Insurance and travel terminology;
- Work irregular hours including holidays and weekends (may include community events);
- Underwriting procedures;
- Work under pressure in a high volume, fast paced customer service environment;
- Maintain appropriate State Property & Casualty license;
- General insurance and/or travel regulations;
- Communicate effectively (verbal and written) with others in a work environment;
- Perform mathematical calculations to accurately perform monetary transactions;
- Travel Systems (e.g. Focal Point, View point, ITT, AXIS, etc.) and/or Insurance Systems (e.g. PPS, POS, IMS, IPM) and/or membership systems;
- Works effectively in a team environment;
- Sales regulatory and compliance guidelines;
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in sales or service in an Insurance Brokerage. (An insurance agency that represents multiple companies.);
- Office manager in the insurance industry a Big Plus;
- Auto Club Group Preferred Vendors requirements;
- Auto Club Group service standards.