Inventory Assistant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Inventory Assistant to join our team.
- Point person for equipment needing repair, working closely with our maintenance team to have equipment repaired and returned in a timely manner;
- Receiving and unpacking all shipments to the hospital;
- Communicates with other hospitals within Ethos and facilitates transfers of goods between them;
- Assist with annual to quarterly full physical inventory counts for North County and Sorrento Valley locations, including data entry;
- Keeping the staff updated and aware of any backorders;
- Stocking, organizing and periodic cycle counting an electronically managed supply room, surgical prep area, treatment floor machines and pharmacy;
- Preform tri weekly inventory counts and email them to the Sr. Buyer and inform of any item discrepancies;
- Seeking out discrepancies and adjusting them in the system as well as troubleshooting the root of the problem so that it may be addressed with staff;
- Cycle counting, stocking and organizing janitorial supplies, breaks room supplies, office supplies, and all non-medical supplies used in the hospital.
- Excellent attendance;
- Reliable transportation to and from work;
- Ability to stand, bend, twist, and walk for extended periods of time;
- Willing to work flexible hours during peak season;
- Ability to occasionally lift 10-15 pounds;
- Ability to safely and confidently traverse uneven gravel walkways, wet concrete floors, and other uneven walkways.