Kitchen Supervisor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Kitchen Supervisor to join our team.
- Oversee preparation of food in all areas during assigned shift;
- Clean and sanitize work stations and equipment per Sodexo standards;
- May prepare food and serve customers at an a la carte station;
- May assist with supervision of kitchen personnel;
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, local and company health, safety, sanitation and alcohol awareness standards;
- Staff and schedule appropriately to control labor costs;
- Hold team accountable for their performance; provide coaching and counseling as needed;
- Ensure appropriate inventory systems are in place;
- Delegate tasks to team and provide follow-up;
- Stock and maintain par levels for designated food station(s);
- Ensure product quality, cleanliness, maintenance and security standards are met;
- Assist with other administrative assignments, such as ordering and/or inventory as needed;
- Manage guest orders in a friendly, timely and efficient manner;
- Oversee and prepare food items according to designated recipes and quality standards;
- Oversee and maintain cleanliness and food sanitation.
- Strong time-management skills; ability to multi-task, prioritize, and organize;
- Ability to manage a fast-paced, high-volume, clean, customer-focused restaurant;
- Possess a positive attitude and ethics which support our values and culture;
- Excellent communication skills to connect effectively with customers and co-workers.