Legal Admin Assistant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Legal Admin Assistant to join our team.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports;
- Organize and schedule appointments;
- Answering and directing all calls or clients to the appropriate department;
- Updating the company database;
- Planning meetings and taking detailed minute notes;
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms.
- 3+ Years of experience as an Executive Assistant;
- Be a self starter who is proactive;
- Law firm experience required;
- Must do mentality;
- Must have supported Executive level personnel in the past;
- 5 years of administrative experience;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite;
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and project deadlines;
- Good written and oral communication skills; excellent grammar, editing, and proofreading skills;
- Advanced knowledge of Excel;
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Professionalism, poise, punctuality, and reliability;
- Demonstrates initiative, is an independent thinker, self-starter, and a problem solver.