Legal Administrator Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Legal Administrator to join our team.
- Maintain and create relationships with attorneys;
- Understand individual process in individual courts on filing legal documents and procedures;
- Process employment and residence verification;
- Process judgment and garnishment paperwork for local counsel.
- High school education required;
- Highly skilled in both written and verbal communication;
- Required Work Experience – At least 6 years of Legal / Law Firm experience;
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Suite (MS-Word, MS-Excel and MS-PowerPoint);
- Experience with SAP;
- Experience in coordinating and planning meetings and department events;
- Ability to produce high-quality work products with attention to detail;
- Preferred Education – Bachelor of Arts or Science in Business Administration, Political Science, or Similar.