Maintenance Area Supervisor Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Maintenance Area Supervisor to join our team.
- Support related automation and controls of manufacturing operations.
- Previous experience working in a union environment;
- Demonstrated ability to coach/mentor/develop team members;
- Previous manufacturing supervisory experience;
- Experience with body shop, stamping press automation or subassemblie s;
- Green Belt/ Red X/ Six Sigma Training;
- Bachelors degree in a technical field;
- Strong background in LEAN manufacturing systems;
- Experience with RS Logic, PLC5, Control Logics, Allen Bradley Drive Systems, machine installation, robotic automation and application.