Marketing Design Intern Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Marketing Design Intern to join our team.
- Production of assets from a concept;
- Concepting exploration;
- Build and organizing brand library assets (icons, drawings, etc.);
- PowerPoint clean up;
- Print design.
- Strong computer skills in Excel;
- Energetic, eager and positive attitude;
- Ability to proactively troubleshoot and problem solve;
- Experience in Photoshop and illustrator (not required but preferred;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Drawing and illustration skills (not required but preferred);
- Exceptional organization skills;
- No Visa/Sponsorship required from employer;
- Good with PowerPoint;
- Creative thinker;
- Design background preferred;
- Process driven and organized;
- Comfortable being given an idea and asked to turn it into a concept.