Night Crew Team Member Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Night Crew Team Member to join our team.
- Organising the warehouse;
- You may be asked to accept a part-time position if that is the only position available;
- Oversee deliveries;
- Ordering the entire stores needs;
- Making sure targets are hit;
- Restocking shelves;
- Ability to communicate and delegate to others;
- Adaptable to work in all sections of a store;
- Your current leader must recommend that you apply for this position and provide an endorsement upon request from HR;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Monitor inventory;
- Ensuring the store is in stock and ready for next day business;
- Responsibility and knowledge of night time store procedures;
- Training other night crew members.
- Friendly and hard working. Interest in food a plus;
- Self-motivated, with a high attention to detail, quality and presentation;
- Ability to reliably meet required work schedule and adhere to company attendance policy;
- Customer service, grocery or similar experience desired;
- Ability to work independently, effectively manage time and multitask in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to read, understand and follow through on verbal and written directions;
- Skills to communicate effectively with coworkers and customers.