The Office Administration Assistant operates office equipment and refills supplies as needed. Performs various office administrative support duties, including handling mail, answering phones, filing, and word processing. Being an Office Administration Assistant may act as an onsite coordinator for contractors, building security, and other service providers. May perform other minor duties, including distributing petty cash, ordering supplies and backing up receptionist. In addition, Office Administration Assistant typically requires a high school diploma or its equivalent. Typically reports to supervisor. Being an Office Administration Assistant gains or has attained full proficiency in a specific area of discipline. Works under moderate supervision. Working as an Office Administration Assistant typically requires 1-3 years of related experience.
Office Administrative Assistant Job Description Template
Our company is looking for a Office Administrative Assistant to join our team.
- General office upkeep/maintenance;
- Upload files to the corresponding client files in the CRM;
- Serving as the main point of office questions & needs;
- Other duties as assigned;
- Responsible for all office catering orders, maintain kitchen space and supplies;
- Handle Incoming and Outgoing Packages;
- Accepting & distributing packages to the appropriate departments & staff members;
- Greeting visitors;
- Follow up with clients to make sure we receive requested documents in a timely manner;
- Assisting both the Vice President and CFO/COO;
- Maintaining showroom, reception area and conference room, keeping the areas neat and clean at all times;
- Ensuring the consistent aesthetic appearance of the office;
- Distributing mail to the appropriate departments & staff members;
- Special projects as needed;
- Meeting & Greeting guests as they enter the office.
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree;
- Bilingual Spanish is helpful;
- Self-motivated/directed, able to work with minimal supervision;
- The ability to both work independently & follow direction with meticulous attention to detail;
- Call Center/Customer Service/Administrative experience is preferred but not required;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Proficient and easily adaptable to custom software and computer systems;
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information & documentation;
- Strong organizational habits;
- Friendly, personable and reliable;
- Experience in the following is a plus (training will be provided): QuickBooks Pro, processing shipping paperwork, interest in programming/electronics;
- We do E-verify, and a resume and interview are required;
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment;
- Open and flexible for the changes in work schedule throughout the year.